CONTEST « WIN YOUR SCHOLARSHIP »
EHAPPYPEDIA - FROM SEPTEMBER, 2016 TO APRIL, 2017
This contest is governed by the Canadian law.
Have the chance to gain one of the 6 grants of a value of 2000$ each one. The «Grand Prix» consists in 6 grants of an amount of 2000$ each one for a cumulative total amount of 12 000$ offered by emotive world Inc. and its ehappypedia.com sector.
To take part, go create an account of user directly on the ehappypedia.com platform or via the Facebook application of ehappypedia.com. You can obtain additional chances to win by sharing the contest via Facebook. You can also obtain an additional chance to gain each time you write a new story on your ehappypedia account.
The pulling of a scholarship of 2000$ will take place to each following date: 1 scholarship on October 15th, 2016, 1 scholarship on November 15th, 2016, 1 scholarship on December 15th, 2016, 1 scholarship on February 15th, 2017, 1 scholarship on March 15th, 2017 and 1 scholarship on April 15th, 2017. The winner will be drawn randomly among all the registrations made before each date at 12:00 pm. The winners will have until April 30th, 2017 23:59 to claim their price via ehappypedia.com. There will be a total of 6 winners for all the duration of contest. The participants can get the text of the regulations of contest on the Facebook page of contest as well as on the ehappypedia.com website by September 15th, 2016.
REGULATION OF CONTEST
DURATION OF CONTEST
1. The contest “Gain your scholarship” is organized by emotive world Inc. (here after “organizers of contest”). It will be held from September 15th, 2016 to April 15th, 2017 to 12: 00 pm (here after the “period of contest”).
2. To be eligible to the contest, the participant must be an academic student duly registered within a university located in the province of Quebec. Moreover, the student must be registered and must have supplemented her or his courses during the period of contest (hereafter “the participant”).
a) Employees, frameworks, administrators and leaders of ehappypedia as well as the people with whom they domiciled.
b)Employees, managers, administrators and leaders of the company Doctorate marketing.
HOW TO TAKE PART
3. To take part in contest, the participant must do it in the following way:
- 3.1 No purchase necessary. Go to the ehappypedia Facebook page (or at the Internet address following ehappypedia.com) and create your account ehappypedia by indicating your name, first name, email, phone number including the regional code, the name of your university and by notching the box which confirms that you are 18 years old or more and that you read and accept the regulations of Contest, then press on the button to send. Each participant obtains 1 chance to gain when its account on ehappypedia.com is correctly created. Limit of an account per participant for all the duration of contest.
- 3.2 The participants will be able to increase their chances to gain the price by registering a short text of a minimum 250 characters which tells a positive story or a positive or a positive episode of their life. The participant receives an additional chance to gain for each history written on his ehappypedia.com account. Limit of a participation per day, participant for all the duration of contest.
- 3.3 The participant can obtain an additional chance to gain a price by sharing his/her story publicly on Facebook. The participants will have the possibility of sharing their stories on Facebook, once every day throughout contest and will see themselves allotting an additional participation each time they share their history. Limit of a participation per day, participant for all the duration of contest.
- 3.4 Limit of an account created by anybody, it does not matter the number of addresses email that a person can hold. Any registration exceeding this limit will be rejected.
- 3.5 Limit of a Facebook account by participant when a participant has of them more one.
- 3.6 Any registration must be recorded at the latest on April 15th, 2017 with 12: 00 pm.
4. On the whole, (6) six prizes will be drawn. Each prize consists of a scholarship of a maximum value of 2 000$, for a total bill of the prices of the contest from a maximum of 12,000$.
In case a winner would have spent an amount lower than 2000$ in school fees for the quarter or it gains its price, it will be seen refunded the exact sum that it will have spent to cover his school fees at the time of this quarter. As example, a winner who would have gained his price at the time of the quarter autumn 2016 and which would have engaged of the expenses of 1500$ to pay his school fees will see himself given a sum of 1500$. In the same way, if a winner did not engage of expenditure for his school fees during the quarter or it gains his price, no refunding will be granted to him/her under any conditions. Finally, a participant who would have spent an amount greater than 2000$ in school fees for the same quarter will see himself given the full amount of the scholarship, that means 2000$ only.
All the prizes of contest are in Canadian dollars.
PARTICULAR CONDITIONS LINKED TO THE PRICE
4.1 The prize could be recovered while communicating with the staff of ehappypedia via email at the address following: email@example.com
4.2 The prize is non-transferable and non-saleable and each prize will be given to the winner by cheque and directly by emotive world Inc.
4.3 The price will have to be recovered before 23:59 on April 30th, 2017. After this date, the winner will not be able to claim his price and no new draws will be carried out.
4.4 To recover his/her prize, the participant will have to be able to prove that the Facebook account via which he is registered user is his/her property and which he corresponds to the indications registered on his proof of university schooling.
4.5 The winner of the prize will have to answer the following mathematical test : 6 + (2x3) = __
PULLINGS OF THE PRICES
5. The draw of a scholarship of 2000$ will take place on each of the following dates: 1 winner on October 15th, 2016 with 12:00 PM, 1 winner on November 15th, 2016 12:00 PM, 1 winner on December 15th, 2016 12:00 PM, 1 winners on February 15th, 2017 12:00 PM, 1 winner on March 15th, 2017 12:00 PM and a winner on April 15th, 2017 12:00 PM. The winner will be drawn randomly among all the registrations made before each date at midday 12:00. The winner will be determined by lottery computerized among the whole of the acceptable participations received in front of witnesses, in the buildings of the organizers of contest in Quebec.
6.The chances that the name of a participant is drawn randomly depend on the acceptable participations received for the period on the contest.
7. To be declared as winner, the randomly selected participant will have to observe the following conditions:
- 7.1 To be contacted by telephone, email, or Facebook according to the method chosen by the organizers of contest in the four (4) working days following draw.
- 7.2 To confirm that he/she meets the conditions of admissibility and the other requirements of this regulation. Identification papers with photograph could be required. A proof of payment of the school fees near a Québécois university for the quarter in progress will be required and obligatory.
- 7.3 To answer correctly, without assistance and within a limited time, with a question of mathematical skill which will be posed to him on the telephone.
- 7.4 To sign the form of declaration and exemption of responsibility which will be transmitted to him by the organizers of contest by the post office, telecopier or email (at the discretion of organizers of contest) and to turn over it to the latter in the four (4) working days following its reception.
- 7.5 To present an official proof of the payment of his/her school fees for the quarter covering the period of pulling, that means: the quarter autumn 2016 for draws by October 15th, November 15th and December 15th, 2016 and the quarter of winter 2017 for pullings by February 15th, March 15th and April 15th, 2017.
8. Failing to respect one of the conditions mentioned above or any other condition mentioned with the present regulations, the selected participant will be disqualified. In such a case, the organizers of contest will be able, with their discretion, to cancel the price or to carry out a new draw until a participant is selected and declared winner. The same conditions will remain applicable then by making the necessary adaptations. If no participant is declared winner in the thirty (30) days following original draw, the organizers of contest will have the right to cancel the price.
9. Checking. The forms of participation and the Forms of declaration are prone to checking by the organizers of contest. Any form which is, according to the case, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, reproduced with the hand or mechanically, mutilated, fraudulent, obtained source not - authorized, deposited or transmitted late, comprising an invalid phone number or differently not conforms, could be rejected and will not give the right, according to the case, with a registration or the price.
10. Disqualification. The organizers of contest reserve the right to disqualify a person or to cancel one or more registrations of a person if he/she takes part or tries to take part in the present contest by using means outside the present regulations or likely to be inequitable towards the other participants (example: registrations beyond the allowed limit, usurpation of identity, etc). This person could be delivered to the proper legal authorities.
11. Course of contest. Any attempt aimed at sabotaging the legitimate course of contest constitutes a violation of the civil and criminal laws. If these such attempts were carried out, the organizers of contest reserve the right to reject registrations of the participant and to obtain repair under the terms of the law.
12. Acceptance of the prizes. The prices will have to be accepted such as they are described with the present regulation and will not be able to in no case to be entirely or partly transferred to another person, substituted at another price or to be exchanged against money, to what is differently envisaged with the regulation of participation.
13. Limitation of responsibility − use of the prize. While taking part in this contest, any participant selected for a prize releases from any responsibility the organizers for contest and the people for the benefit of which this contest is held of any damage or loss that he/she could undergo because of the acceptance or the use of his prize. Any winner recognizes that the reception of the prize or the letter that assures his/her prize, the execution of the obligations related to the prize becomes the whole one and exclusive responsibility for the various suppliers for products and services. Each winner commits himself signing a form of declaration and exemption of responsibility for this purpose.
14. Limit of responsibility − operation for contest. The organizers of contest and the people for the benefit of which this contest is held are released from any responsibility related to faulty operation for any data-processing component, any software or any line of communication, compared to the loss or to the absence of communication network or compared to any failing, incomplete transmission, incomprehensible or deleted by any computer or any network and which can limit for any person the possibility of reading the regulation of participation or to prevent some. They are also released from any responsibility for any damage or any loss being able to be caused, directly or indirectly, in all or partly, by the download of any page Internet or any software or other and by the transmission of any information aiming at the participation in contest. More particularly, if the administration, the security, equity, the integrity or the suitable control of contest are corrupted or seriously touched, in particular because of virus, bugs, deteriorations, interventions not - authorized, of frauds or data-processing technical failures or very other causes, the Organizer reserves the right, without notice, subject to the approval of the Control in Quebec, to cancel, modify, prolong or suspend contest.
15. Limit of responsibility – registrations. The organizers of contest and the people for the benefit of which this contest is held will not be responsible for any failure, for some reason that it is, of the Web site for the period of this contest, including any damage of the computer or the portable device of a participant.
16. Limit of responsibility − situation out of control of the organizers. The organizers of contest and the people for the benefit of which this contest is held, will not assume any responsibility for some nature that it is in all the cases where them incapacity to act would result from a fact or a situation independent of their will or from a strike, a lockout or any other work-related conflict in the establishments of the organizations or companies whose services are used for the behaviour of this contest.
17. Limit of responsibility – Facebook. The participants recognize and accept that the Facebook site is not the property of the organizers of contest and is not exploited by this one and admit nevertheless being subjected to the conditions of use of Facebook. The personal information collected within the framework of this contest are for the exclusive use of the organizers of contest and will be communicated in no way with Facebook. Facebook is associated with contest and it mixed liability company in no way. No responsibility can be charged to Facebook.
18. Modification of contest. The organizers of contest reserve the right, with their whole discretion, to cancel, finish, modify or suspend, in all or partly, these contest in the possibility where it appears an event or any human intervention being able to deteriorate or influence the administration, the security, the impartiality or the course of contest as envisaged in this regulation, and this, subject to the approval of the Control of alcohols of the races and the games of Quebec, if necessary. No responsibility could be charged to them.
19. End of the participation in contest. In the possibility where, for some reason that it is, the participation in contest was to partly end entirely or before the completion date envisaged with the present regulation, pullings could be done, at the discretion of organizers of contest, among the registrations duly recorded and received until the date of the fine event having put at the participation in contest.
20. Limit of prize. In all the cases, the organizers of contest could not be obliged to award more prizes or to differently award a prize than in accordance with the present regulation.
21. Limit of responsibility − participation in contest. While taking part or while trying to take part in the present contest, any person releases from any responsibility the organizers for contest and the people for the benefit of which this contest is held of any damage that it could undergo because of his/her participation or attempt at a contest participation.
22. Authorization. By taking part in this contest, the participants selected for a price authorize the organizers of contest and their representatives to use, if necessary, their name, photographs, image, voice, description of the price, place of residence and/or declaration relating to the price with advertising objectives, and this, without any form of remuneration. By preoccupation with a transparency, the participant accepts that the organizer of contest publicly announces the winner of each purses, that is to say via his /her Web site, his/her Facebook page or via any other means of communication.
23. Communication with the participants. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with the participants within the framework of these contest differently than in accordance with the present regulation or on the initiative of the organizers of contest.
24.Personal information. The personal information collected on the participants within the framework of this contest will be only used by the administrators of this contest. Ehappypedia and emotive world Inc. reserves the right to send to the participants of the commercial or different communications, the participation in this contest which serves as express assent. They accept enter others in an explicit way that the organizer shares their personal information with his principal silent partner, the dental center Mdex for end of later communication.
25. Decision of the organizers of contest. Any decision of the organizers of contest or their representatives compared to present contest is final and without call, subject to any decision of the Control of alcohols, the races and the games of Quebec, in relation to any question concerned with its competence.
26. Disagreement. For the residents of Quebec : a disagreement to the organization or with the control of an advertising contest can be subjected to the Control of alcohols, races and games of Quebec so that it is clear-cut. A disagreement as for the attribution of a price can be subjected to the Control only for purposes of an intervention to try to regulate it.
27. Divisibility of the paragraphs. If a paragraph of this regulation is declared or considered to be illegal, impracticable or null by a qualified court, then this paragraph will be regarded as being null, but all the other paragraphs which are not touched will be applied within the limits permitted by the law.
28. Contest is fixed with all the applicable laws.